10.19.2007

Variety Show


Michael's band, The Knuckl.ecocks, are playing at a small town variety show tonight! He said they stick out like a sore thumb:) LOL!! They are VERY rockabilly and everyone else is NOT!! They come on after a little old lady singing "Chicago"!! It's going to be good practice for when they have their first REAL GIG in November! I am going to try to take pictures and video tape, but I will have Lani so we will see how that goes!!!


2 people showing me love:

Nanette October 19, 2007 1:01 PM  

That's the best band name ever!

Jessica October 19, 2007 2:02 PM  

I think that's so cool!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP