10.18.2007

Fall Traditions

Photo Contest at writefromkaren.com
I recently found a Fall themed photo contest at a new blog that I have been reading. Write from Karen says:

"Can you smell it? The crisp, clean air of Fall? Show us some pictures of the kids jumping in a pile of leaves. Do you have any pictures of the family carving a Jack ‘O Lantern? What about simply being outside and enjoying the cooler weather? Do you go to craft fairs? Let’s see a picture of the goodies you bought! Do you have a Fall family tradition? Share it with us! Be creative, be fun - the more original the photo, the better chance you’ll have of winning!"

**********************************************************************************
Living in New Hampshire I have the chance to experience Fall in all it's splendor. All around you are beautiful leaves changing in to so many beautiful shades of reds, yellows, and oranges! There is no view better than from the top of a mountain! Can you see the believe the rainbow of colors making a trail all the way to a snow capped Mount Washington? This beauty definitely makes for an easier transition into winter!

3 people showing me love:

Shanilie October 19, 2007 10:49 AM  

Wow, beautiful! I just love all of the fall colors and all the meandering hills.

Anonymous October 20, 2007 8:26 PM  

I love mountains. We recently went camping in the Rocky Mountains for our family vacation and there is something so peaceful and CLEAN about them. We will most definitely go back.

I love the haziness of the picture. It turns the scene into something soft and approachable.

I'm a little late in making the rounds, but thanks so much for playing and good luck!

peppylady (Dora) October 21, 2007 7:03 PM  

I heard the leaves are beautiful on the East Coast isn't this nice of Karen to host the fall photo contest.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP