10.02.2007

Leah's Family Party

Here is a small collage of Leah's family birthday party!


1) The monkey cupcakes that the girls made with Lisa!!

2) The grandkids minus Lani!

3) Leah and her cake...not sure why it came out like that, but it's cool:)
4) Two sisters talking about how hunky Jon Travolta is!!
**On Saturday we are going to a rock climbing gym for her friend party...fun**

4 people showing me love:

la bellina mammina October 02, 2007 10:56 AM  

Looks like a great party! And the cupcakes - YUM!!!

Summer October 02, 2007 12:11 PM  

looks like everyone had a great time!!

Anonymous October 02, 2007 12:18 PM  

Fun times!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 02, 2007 4:33 PM  

love the monkey cupcakes She looks like she could be a family member of yours......but if remember right she is your neighbor right???

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP