10.14.2007

It's raining...it's pouring!

Since it has been raining non stop here for DAYS, I brought out the sweet ladybug rain boots that Alex's Mom actually allowed him to wear! HEE! His Dad is thankful that Alex is too young to get beat up for wearing something so girly!


Lani loved them and looked ADORABLE! Enjoy some pictures:)
(Pay attention only to the boots...not the mess in the background!!)







9 people showing me love:

Deb October 14, 2007 11:00 PM  

Oh those boots are just too cute - and so is Lani! :)

Summer October 14, 2007 11:38 PM  

Those boots are so adorable!!!

Wind Blossom October 15, 2007 12:46 AM  

Those are adorable!!!!

Anonymous October 15, 2007 1:10 AM  

Cute boots for a cute girlie! Hey, send some of that rain my way~our lake levels are WAY below normal~it's been TOO long since we've had any rain :(

Mason and Terri's Mom October 15, 2007 9:12 AM  

That is so funny, I think they probably suit my Lani better than Alex! ;-)

Andrea October 15, 2007 9:30 AM  

Okay...those are officially the CUTEST BOOTS EVER!!! :)

Erin October 15, 2007 10:16 AM  

Oh my gosh those are adorable! We've been talking about getting some boots for Hailey! She would love those!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ October 15, 2007 11:06 PM  

we used to have those! My kids called them their Puddle Jumpers.
Whitney has a pair now that are pink and Purple polka dotted.
you need them in our driveway during Mud season!

SJINCO October 17, 2007 12:58 AM  

I totally want a pair of those boots! And yes I'm a 30 something year old woman and would totally wear them.

For reals!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP