10.16.2007

gah!!! *UPDATED*

Michael is hiking with my camera right now!! YIKES!! Let's hope that it comes back in one piece:) It's a beautiful clear day, so I am hoping for some more beautiful pictures to post post for you all that dream of moving to New England!


********************************************


My camera survived and Michael took some good pictures.


The snow capped mountain is Mount Washington, home of the "World's Worst Weather"!! It's 23 degrees up there tonight with the windchill! BRRR!!!!

Hunky Hiker Man!!!

Some more views...Michael is not here, so I don't really know what you all are seeing!

Mount Washington again

The summit of Mt. Chocorua. Michael was ALMOST there!

13 people showing me love:

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm October 16, 2007 4:51 PM  

NO CAMERA...::withdrawals::

UHHHH...is New England near London?

lol

Anonymous October 16, 2007 9:05 PM  

but boy has it been cold! I went and bought Deeder a jacket today :)

Yep, may your camera return in good health...we'd all miss it!

FlipFlop Mom October 16, 2007 9:24 PM  

I did the same thing today.. well.. not hike.. but took pictures GALORE!!!! it was so BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL here today.. I have to say today was probably the PEEK day for foliage!!!!

Andrea October 16, 2007 10:16 PM  

I looove those pictures...and I am seriously JEALOUS that you live so close the mountains! Oh well...maybe we'll go to the mountains on holidays this summer!

Andrea October 16, 2007 10:16 PM  

I looove those pictures...and I am seriously JEALOUS that you live so close the mountains! Oh well...maybe we'll go to the mountains on holidays this summer!

Andrea October 16, 2007 10:16 PM  

oops!! I didn't mean to do it 2x...sorry!

SJINCO October 17, 2007 12:55 AM  

Gotta love the mountains! And hunky hiker men :)

Happy October 17, 2007 10:08 AM  

BEAUTIFUL!!! The leaves are changing!! And yes, hubby is pretty cute!!!

la bellina mammina October 17, 2007 11:44 AM  

Oh Wow! those pics are splendid!

Anonymous October 17, 2007 1:47 PM  

Those pictures are so incredibly beautiful! I am jealous now, but in January when you're freezing and I'm not, I won't be as jealous. :)

Chastity October 18, 2007 1:56 PM  

Great pictures!!

BTW, I guess I didn't change your address on my Bloglines when you moved back to blogger...I haven't been notified of any posts in a long time, so I finally checked and here you've been posting all along. I'm an idiot.

Donna October 18, 2007 8:21 PM  

Such Beauty! I bet that was a great hike.

FlipFlop Mom October 18, 2007 8:42 PM  

Girlllllllllllllllllll hubby did an AWESOME JOB!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP