6.12.2006

Beach fun and 8 more days to go!

I went to the doctor today for a check up and everything is fine! I have been having a lot of contractions but have not dilated anymore. I have been feeling a lot of pressure and have a hard time walking for too long! My hormones have also been raging, which Michael has been very patient with! I am either extremely grumpy or extremely sensitive! Michael has been a God send this whole pregnancy! He has taken over role as super dad, house cleaner, massage therapist, crane operator (helps me up when I get stuck), psychiatrist, and any other role you can think of! Thanks honey!!! I will keep you up to date if there is any more news!!


We packed a picnic lunch and went to Ellacoya State Park on Monday after we picked Wesley up from Kindergarten. It was very windy but the sun felt great! Wesley loved the waves that the wind made in the water.He thought that it was just like the ocean only warmer. Wesley was jumping over the waves and trying not too fall into the water. I was sitting on the beach trying not to be so nervous that he was going to fall in and drown. It’s a good thing that Michael is not so paranoid and keeps me in check!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP