6.16.2006

Kindergarten Graduation

Wesley had his Kindergarten graduation on Thursday. This is his teacher, Mrs. Starr and she was so wonderful to have for a teacher. Wesley really enjoyed being in her class and I loved seeing him so excited about all that she was teaching him. I know that someday that enthusiasm about learning will not be so strong. He never would tell us much about his day but we received his journal and all about me book that were so neat to see. He does a great job sounding out words to write in his journal and is doing a great job with his reading.
Wesley and his fellow graduates were invited to a Magic show that morning in the school gym. He sat up front with the rest of his class while Michael and I sat in the back with the rest of the families. It was so sad to watch how grown up he was being! Just a few months ago he never would have separated from us knowing that we were in the same room! After the show they served cake and juice but there was no actual ceremony. The scrapbooker in me was a little disappointed that he would not get a little certificate but he was perfectly happy with the cake and juice:)

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP