8.01.2007

Allergy Update

Lani and I ventured out to the allergist today. It was basically a time for me to fill her in on all that has been going on with Lani’s wierd food reactions. She will be officially tested on the 21st of this month.

Dr. Jarm*oc thinks that the reaction she had to the mac n’ cheese may have been related to the cheese proteins and not the dye. It is really condensed and can effect allergies more than the homeade mac n’ cheese that I gave her. Since there is no test for the yellow dye, we will have to just weed everything else out to determine if that was the cause. Luckily I try to feed Lani pretty well, and you wont find food dye in healthy food:)

She was pretty concerned about the peanut allergy since they can be very serious. We will continue to be very careful until we get the test results. I went through the cabinets and the only peanut items we had were ‘peanut butter’, ‘Oat n’ Honey’ granola bars, and ‘m & m cookies’ (had a trace amt). Not to bad!

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP