7.31.2007

Allergies:(

I took Lani to the doctor yesterday because she has been having some strange reaction to certian foods lately. It started with ‘Yellow #5′ and now it has stretched to ‘eggs’ and ‘peanuts’! Each time the symptoms were getting worse and I became freaked out with the peanut reactions. So I called the doctor.

She to was worried about the peanut allergy because it can get so much worse, and there are so many levels. We talked about some precautions and I set up an appointment at a pediatric allergist tomorrow! I was lucky that someone had just cancelled, otherwise I would be waiting until almost October. I am curious to see what she says about everything and what Lani truly is allergic to. The peanuts is fairly obvious, but I am not sure about the rest.

Oh, and remember when I was sooo worried about Lani’s weight? She was teeny tiny at her one year old check up. Her weight was 17lbs. 4oz and now she is 18lbs. 7oz!! YAY!! She is gaining!! The doctor also told me to add the afternoon nursing back in AFTER lunch since she wont drink milk. Lani has been loving that:)

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP