7.13.2007

Elizabeth! Will be back in the morning to complete! OH. SO. SLEEPY right now!!!
_______________________________________________________________
Okay…I am back in the evening, not the morning, but I tried! We have been getting ready for Ashleigh and Joe’s visit. The house is dusted, vacuumed, mopped, washed, organized, and STILL.A.MESS!! Oh well! I am waiting for the kitchen floor to dry so I figured I would hop on here and complete the tag.

Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* I know that I have done this tag here and here so it was kind of hard to think of new things about myself.
1. I have a birthmark on the back of my leg that looks like “cookie crisp” the cereal.

2. My parents names were Barb and Ken.

3. When I mop, I always rinse the mop out in the sink before I dip it back in my bucket. I leave a trail right to the sink and mop there last.

4. In high school I was constantly teased on by people for my name. Not only was it the name of a fast food restaraunt but the last name fit also!! (E-mail me or comment if you are curious what my maiden name was! If you are not able to figure it out on your own anyway.)

5.I need noise around me! I hate silence and will always have the TV on even when I am not paying attention to it. I have been like this since middle school. The TV was on while I was doing homework, talking on the phone etc. In college, I would have my “walkman” (does anybody still have one of those! LOL!!!) while I was reading my textbook chapter! I still was able to get A’s and B’s! Unfortanelty Wesley has taken on this habit so I am trying to be better about it. Like right now, I am typing this with no noise, except for the whir of the baby monitor.

6. I am NOT a morning person. I would sleep in every morning if I could. Too bad Lani doesn’t feel the same way! HA! (yes Elizabeth, I know that you get to sleep in until 10am each day!! I don’t need to be reminded! LOL!!)

7. I use way to many exclamation points in my posts and comments! I can’t help it! I actually have to try not to use them.

8. When I have overnight guests I am sure to go out and buy them new pillows and pillow cases. Why? I don’t know…but I really wouldn’t like to sleep on one of my old flat pillows that have been drooled, puked on, bled on, etc!!! GROSS!! Plus, it is an excuse for me to get a new pillow. We don’t get the expensive ones, just cheapos from WM! Well there ya go!
Man, I have to tag 8 people! I think that I am going to skip out on that since most of my readers have done this tag a lot. So, consider yourself tagged! If you decide to make your own list let me know! K? _________________________________________________________________________ I also received the new award on the blog block! The “Rockin’ Girl Blogger” award by Emma!

This is what she had to say about me: “First off, she’s a scrapbooker. And I love scrapbookers. Wendy has the cutest kids and writes great posts about them. Her comments and her blog make me think she is generally a very happy person (she uses a lot of exclamations!)and her blog is always a pleasure to read.”

Even Emma think that I use a lot of exclamation points!! LOL!! (see I just did it again) Well, I don’t know what to say… thanks so much for this Emma! You are so sweet to say such nice things about little old me:) Now, I am to nominate 5 rockin’ girls my self! This is hard because I read sooo many fantastic blogs! But I will choose:

Alfred’s Mom from All up in the Kool-Aid because she is such a good Mommy to Emma, who is only a few days younger than Lani! I love that even though we live many miles away we are still able to help each other out with our little girls. Reading her blog really does brighten my day:)

Michelle from 2under2whoknew because she makes me laugh, and she makes me cry! Her life is crazy and Michelle is not afraid to admit that she has a hard time keeping it together sometimes! I love her and I really wish that we lived closer! She also has two sweeties that keep her very busy!

Elizabeth from Pointless babbling by Mason and Terri’s Mom because she is freaking hilarious, a spaz, hyper, honest, sweet, a good Mommy and just really cool:) You can tell that she wrotes how she talks:) FAST!! Her little Terri Jade is also only a few days younger than Lani and we love bouncing ideas and advice off each other. You can tell that Mason is just like his Mama!! Watch her latest video of him flasing us and you will see what I mean:)

Chas from Sugar and Ice because she is one of the first blogs that I read when I came into this world. She has become a great “blogger friend” and is always willing to throw some advice my way about nursing, sleeping, teaching, etc. Her daughter is a few months older than Lani, so Chas has gone through it all before me! I love having her to “cry” to! She also is a beautiful artist who just started sharing some of her work with us!

Lisa from Pug Posse because she is a fellow New Englander and her family just adopted “Turbo”, a little pug that was with an abusive family before! He joins the other two pugs Lisa already has. Whoo! How sweet of her to do this!!

SO, go on and check out these “rockin’ girls”! I read them religiously and love them all!!!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP