6.01.2007

Only 23 more days...

…until Lani turns ‘1′!! *sniff*

Well, I tried to put a count down meter on here, but of course WP wont accept the code and I have no idea how to fix it:(

Her birthday is June 24th and the party is on the 23rd! I LOVE planning first birthdays and Lani’s is going great! She loves cows and moo’s constantly. Therefore, we will have lot’s of cow themed supplies! I found some cool stuff online but it is pricey so I am on a mission to find it cheaper on ebay or at local party stores! If not, I will suck it up and order it! She will only be ‘1′ once right?

I do not have much to do besides get the supplies, goodie bags for the kids, buy food, clean house, pray for nice weather (please join in if you are the praying type), and send out invites!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP