5.11.2007

List of random tid bits!

Bee bop and Carolyn both tagged me!

First, the rules: each player starts with seven random (Carolyn said 8, but I will stick with 7!) facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog the rules and answers. Then you choose seven people and make sure to leave a comment on their blog.

1. I hate being in tight spaces, or being in a position where I can’t move my legs. When I was younger, my step-dad used to think it was sooo hilarious to hold me so that I couldn’t move. Now, I have that same feeling even when Michael sits to close to me on the couch and I can’t move my legs! People think I am being silly, but in college one of my guy friends sat on me while at a party. I ended up punching him in the ’I don’t want to say so g00gle searches don’t come here’! You get the idea! I was in tears and this is what the panic attack made me do.

2. I like to wiggle my right foot while I am falling asleep. Sometimes I don’t even realize that I am doing it until Michael tells me to stop.

3. Daises, of all types, are my favorite flowers.

4. I rarely ever dream about Michael.

5. I still don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. I went to school to be a teacher and still have some more credits to get. But, I have been thinking a lot about nursing or something in that field. (not sure that I would be able to poke needles into people)

6. I have a freckle on one of my left toes. My brother has a freckle on his right foot, on the exact same toe.

7. There is a very serious condition in my family that has been passed down from generation to generation. It is called ‘always leaves the cabinet doors open disease’! LOL! A lot of people in my family, including me, are always leaving the cabinet doors open in the kitchen. Michael did not believe that this was an honest to goodness condition until we went to Illinois to stay with my granparents. We were sitting down to dinner and I told him to look into the kitchen. Every. single. cabinet. was. open! HA!

I know that this meme has been passed around so I will not tag anyone in particular. If you do decide to make a list, please let me know in my comments! Have fun!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP