3.18.2007

"Real Mom's" meme

Shanilie tagged me for a meme called “Real Mom’s”. For this meme you are supposed to write what you think a real mom is! So, I took some real life experiences to let you all know what a real mom is to me!

A real mom…

*sings “Itsy Bitsy Spider” over & over & over to a crying baby on the way home in the car because that is the only think that quiets them.

*wants just a few precious moments to go to the bathroom in peace.

*sometimes will think she is all ready to walk out the door and realize that she has baby food on her sleeve, but still goes out anyways! (then uses a wipie to clean it because they clean
everything)

*still loves her baby in the morning after a night of screaming and pacifier throwing.

*has carried a puking child into the bathroom, then slid in that same puke that was supposed to go in the toilet!

*puts the needs of their family first but knows her limits, and then takes some well deserved time for herself!

*has a “bed” set up on their floor for when little ones come in after a bad dream.

*accidentally says !@#$%& when someone pulls out in front of her in the car (then says “sorry, don’t you ever say that”)

*will show up on the wrong day for Doctor appointments and insist that the receptionist has it all wrong.

This was a lot of fun! I will tag anyone who wants to try this out! It has been fun to read the different approaches that people are taking with this meme! If you do decide to try it out let me know in my comments so I can check it out!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP