3.23.2007

It's like living with two infants!!

Does anyone else out there have a 6 (almost 7 year old) who has trouble sleeping at night?

Wesley goes to bed great, but about 20 minutes into it he is crying because he can’t fall asleep! He has an absolute anxiety attack if he can not fall asleep right away! He starts sweating, panicking, we have to turn on the ceiling fan, and replay his music tape like 3 times! (I know he needs a CD). When we ask him what is going on he is too upset to say! I think that he really doesn’t know why he is feeling like that!

Last night he went to bed at 7:30 and was still awake at 9:30! I feel so bad for him but it is starting to get frustrating also! Night time is so exhausting now that I deal with him and Lani! *sigh*! We also have had no change in his night time routine! We read, brush teeth, go potty, I rub his back, and then he goes to sleep! Well, he is supposed to anyway!

I don’t mean to dump this all and make this a whiny post but Michael and I are both so tired at night that we just end up fighting with each other! We are not any help to each other! LOL!!! So, anyone?

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP