2.09.2007

Wesley gets his orange belt


Wesley was promoted to his orange belt in karate last night! He was thrilled because it has been quite some time since he was given his yellow belt! As he gets higher up in rank the wait will be longer but that is hard for a 6 year old to grasp! Especially when the other kids are moving up and he is not! We just explain to him that karate is not a competition as best we can in language that he can understand.

Michael did the promotion ceremony for him and you can tell by the smile on his face how proud of him that he is! I LOVE this picture of them together! It is not often that we can get Wesley to cooperate long enough to get a good photo!

**I blurred out the faces of the other kiddos in his class since I don’t have their parents permission to post them on the internt! In case you were wondering why they looked so strange**

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP