2.02.2007

karate days


Wesley has been in Karate for over a year now! I am surprised that he has stuck with it for this long but he REALLY LOVES it! I know that doing it with Daddy also helps!

He does well in class but sometimes had a hard time focusing. We had hoped that this would be one of the areas that Wesley would improve in during his karate days! His instructors say that he is getting better each class. For me, I am happy as long as he is having FUN! He is only 6 and I know that the rest will come with age!

The school that he goes to is small and only does one tournament a year! (You can do more on your own if you like) The tournament is coming in May and I wonder if Wesley will take part at all? There are kids even younger than him that do Kata but I just can’t picture him being able to get up in front of everyone to do it! Maybe he will surprise me as he has done so many other times this year! I think that it is hard for me to wrap my brain around the fact that he is no longer a scared little 3 year old!! (Unless you count when Chuck E. Cheese is around!!)

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP