11.24.2006

Happy Turkey Day!


Here are the kiddos right before we headed out to Michael's parents
Grammy made a yummy turkey for us all to enjoy. Lisa and Cheryl also added to the dinner with some delicious side dishes. As we sat down to dinner, Leah read a poem by Ralph Waldo Emerson. When I get the words I will post them because it was really sweet.


I know that I over stuffed my self as I always do every year. Last year I was suffering from “all day sickness” when little Lani was in my belly so I had to eat double to make up for how little I ate last year! After dinner everyone spread around the house to relax after the tryptophan kicked in. Jenna used my camera and captured these moments below.

Michael and Lani enjoy some cuddle time after dinner. She was tired as we set down to eat so I was prepared to miss turkey while I put her to sleep, but I put her in the car seat next to us and she fell right to sleep while we were eating.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP