11.21.2006

Dear Santa...

Wesley began his letter to Santa tonight. It was amazing to see him writing the whole letter by himself. He took the time to sound out the words and write carefully so Santa could read what he wanted. I love the Holidays and the writing of this letter gave me the itch to start decorating. This means that Michael will have to go down in the basement to drag out all the Christmas decorations.Wesley loves to help place all the Christmas gear around the house. It is hard to explain the excitement that I feel during this time of the year. It does get stressfull because I tend to be a last minute shopper or I get all these BIG ideas to make for people. It usually ends in me getting overwhelmed and not making anything.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP