11.13.2006

Tummy Time


Lani has never enjoyed her “tummy time” very much but we have always encouraged it for small amounts of time during her day. As her ability to hold her head up gets stronger she has been happily playing on her tummy for a longer time. Along with that has come lots of drool. I deleted many photos because there was a beautiful, shiny drop of drool streaming from her chin! She has been working on one of her bottom teeth. There is a tiny bit of it popping through. I am sure that is contributing to the drool!


Lani is beginning the process of rolling over. She gets about this far then gets extremely frustrated gives up and rolls onto her back.


She has also discovered her hands. She has always sucked on them but now she notices as they pass in front of her eyes. She pauses for a moment and studies them intently before proceeding to bat at a toy or suck her fingers. I love the look of wonder and amazement in her eyes.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP