9.27.2006

Wesley's Yellow Belt...






The children in the back are new to the class and have not been promoted yet. They all will be promoted at their own pace. Which is nice because it teaches them that not everything has to be a competion.


Wesley tested for and received his yellow belt. Michael presented his belt to him in this small traditional ceremony. His instructors have the parents present the belt since we are the ones who are sending him on his karate journey.
Michael also received his next belt which was orange. I don’t have any photos of that because Lani was fussing so we couldn’t stay for his class.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP