8.24.2006

Two Months Old




Lani turned two months old today. She is doing well and we are loving her more and more everyday! I didn’t think that would be possible. She has developed quite the personality and is definitely a mommy’s girl. I’m sure that’s mostly because I am her main source of food:) Her schedule tends to be cat naps during the day then bed between 9 and 10. She sleeps about 6-7 hours, eats, then sleeps 2-3 more hours.Lani spent some time with Grammie this week while I went on a few job interviews. She did great and I think that she and Grammie will enjoy their days together. I am glad that since I have to go back to work that she can be with Grammie because that is the next best thing to Mommy! Some of her favorites are the song “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and her swing. She also loves her toys that she lays under to look at. Soon she will be batting at them. She loves to be up on our shoulders so that she can suck on her hands. In any other position she still startles herself so her hands wont stay in her mouth. She gets so mad. Of course Wesley is her favorite big brother. He always says “Who loves you the best? I do” ! Too cute!

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP