8.16.2006

Roger Williams Zoo and Kancamangus Highway

We ventured down to Roger Willams Zoo in Providence, RI on Saturday with Jenna and Wesley. (Lani had a wonderful day with Auntie Lisa!!) We saw a lot of animals and even some prehistoric dinosaurs!! Jenna’s favorite was the Cheetah of course and Wesley had too many favorites to pick just one. The zoo was nice but I thought that it would be bigger since it was in a city. It was a nice cool day for the animals so many of them were out for us to see instead of hiding to stay cool. We took a day to go up north and travel the Kancamangus Highway. We stopped at many of the scenic over looks then had a picnic at a stream along the side of the road. We went in the cold mountain water and enjoyed a quiet afternoon in the fresh air. This is a place that is very popular for people to stop along the way on their sight seeing journey. Wesley and Michael enjoyed navigating the rocks, being careful not to slip and fall in. Next time we will bring our bathing suits and enjoy a whole day there like many other people did that day.

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP