5.28.2008

YAY

I just got a call from my little sister that she is booking a flight to NH right now:) She will be here on Saturday and staying with us for a week!! I haven't seen her since September and I miss her sooo much. The past few months have been rough for us so now I am so happy that I can kick her butt in person instead of over the phone;0) HEE!!!

7 people showing me love:

"J" May 28, 2008 10:48 PM  

You are going to have a GREAT week with her I'm sure of it!!! =)

Jesser May 29, 2008 12:13 AM  

OOH GOod ... I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Mama Skates May 29, 2008 10:31 AM  

great news!

Anonymous May 29, 2008 3:07 PM  

I know you must be so excited!!!! Hope you guys have a fantastic time :)

SJINCO May 29, 2008 10:36 PM  

That's AWESOME!

Jessica June 01, 2008 3:55 PM  

Have fun!

Shannon June 01, 2008 11:22 PM  

cheer... I know how excited you are and how much you have missed her... have a FAB time!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP