5.02.2008

Questions Answered

Here is the answers to a few of the questions that I received!! Thanks so much to everyone who asked. Feel free to keep them coming:)

Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I honestly don't know how dealing with the ins and outs of a family can be considered boring.

My question is a bit boring, but after a discussion at my girls weekend away I am wondering this about people- what is the average time you spend on a scrapping layout?

**If I am at a crop at my local scrapbook store then I spend about an hour or more on each page. I have so many products right there for me to use and sometimes it takes me forever to decide what I want to do. If I am at home I spend much less time on a layout.
Blogger Mason and Terri's Mom said......

can I have wesnlani?

**Oh yes you can borrow them at anytime, but I don't think I can let you have them yet. Ask me again tomorrow and my answer might be different.

Blogger Deb - Mom of 3 Girls said...

What's the sneakiest thing that you've had to do to get a picture of Wesley?

**I haven't done anything too sneaky, but I have bribed him with a special treat. The worst thing I did was tell him that he was going to be grounded from playing the new Nintedo DS that he got for his birthday. Oh, I am so evil;)

5 people showing me love:

Donna May 02, 2008 1:47 PM  

HAHA (about the DS)!! Us moms gotta do what we gotta do!!

Merci got her DS for Christmas, she loves it (me too!)

Mason and Terri's Mom May 02, 2008 2:15 PM  

lol. Thats not bad I bribe Mason all the time. Wesley has rubbed off on him and doesn't even know it.
THOUGH he WILL pose every once in a while
lol

Oh and I'll BORROW your kidlets anytime!

Chastity May 02, 2008 5:44 PM  

Haha...you punish him for not lettig you take his picture..."Let me take your picture or you're going straight to bed with no dinner!".

SJINCO May 02, 2008 6:57 PM  

Bribery. It works every time.

:)

Laura May 02, 2008 9:35 PM  

The new header is super cute! Nice and springtime-ish. :-)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP