5.07.2008

Jumping on the bandwagon

One of my favorite things to do on the computer is read review blogs. Especially Mom's that have something in common with me and review products that do not cost hundreds of dollars. You know, ones that we use everyday or would like to use everyday:)

Well, I have decided to start my own review blog and I need your help!

I need a creative name!!!

HELP!!!

**Oh...be sure to read my other posts below**


5 people showing me love:

Andrea May 07, 2008 3:11 PM  

I know...reviews are so fun! Especially when you get to try out the product yourself. :) I"m not very creative when it comes to thinking of names for sites...but maybe something will come to me yet. If it does I'll let ya know! Btw...I love the new look of your blog!

Laura May 07, 2008 3:15 PM  

Have you been to Mommy Daddy Blog and Sophistishe yet? They sure are good at the reviews business!

Don't worry, I'm sure the perfect name will come to you, that's how it is with just about all good things. :P

Donna May 07, 2008 3:56 PM  

Yeah I am not good at creative titles either.

And I would love to help out=)

We need to get the older kids in on this you know?? I have always thought about doing stuff for older kids. Or just household stuff.

I will keep thinking though!

SJINCO May 09, 2008 3:56 PM  

Ohhhhh! A review blog! Yay! I've had so much fun with mine....

But I'll have to think more about a name, it took a while to come up with my review blog name.

:) Oh, and have fun getting your NOSE PIERCED (saw it in your other post and forgot to comment about it).

Deb May 12, 2008 2:18 PM  

LOL, I had such a hard time coming up with a name for mine - I don't think I have any creativity left. You'll know when the right name comes along though. :)

Good luck!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP