4.30.2008

Oh so boring!!

I was talking to Elizabeth on the phone this afternoon and we were chatting about some of our favorite blog designs. I noticed that my Google page rank has gone up to a 4 out of 10. I really don't know what that means, but it's pretty cool:) This lovely lady also had the gull to tell me that my blog is B-O-R-I-N-G!! You have to know Elizabeth to realize that she was just being goofy! I know that being a Mommy blog I am only interesting to a small group of bloggers. I will say that I love that small little group who LOVE my blog and definitely don't think I am boring. Right? You all think I am soooo exciting!! I love that Elizabeth calls me just to chat. Do you think that any of those big famous bloggers call any of their readers just to chat? I don't think so!!

In honor of my blog being BORING I am turning it over to my readers. Please leave any questions you have for me in my comments or you can email me. Are you curious about anything that I haven't shown in my blog? Ask and MAYBE I will take a photo of it:) I'll post all of these as they come in. I would love to hear from any of my lurkers so come on out and ask away!!!

7 people showing me love:

Donna April 30, 2008 8:32 PM  

Your not boring, I love you=)

Laura April 30, 2008 9:04 PM  

I'm boring too!
I love having a ring of boring friends--stay at home people struggling for sanity through sporting a smile and taking pictures. Yep. :) It's a good "boring."

Very cool that you chat on the phone with a fellow blogger. Fun!

SJINCO April 30, 2008 10:48 PM  

I can't think of any questions at the moment, my mind went totally blank.


And I don't find you boring - at all!

Emma in Canada May 01, 2008 12:27 AM  

I honestly don't know how dealing with the ins and outs of a family can be considered boring.

My quiestion is a bit boring, but after a discussion at my girls weekend away I am wondering this about people- what is the average time you spend on a scrapping layout?

Peggy May 01, 2008 7:49 AM  

This is my first time here. I like Mommy blogs ;)

Mason and Terri's Mom May 01, 2008 12:07 PM  

...blah blah blah...boring boring boring!!!

I can feel the HEAT coming from this post! ITS ON!!! BLOGGIN WAR!! lol!!

I LOVE WENDY!!!! :o)

Oh and my question is....can I have wesnlani?lol

Deb May 01, 2008 12:43 PM  

You're not boring! :)

What's the sneakiest thing that you've had to do to get a picture of Wesley?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP