4.24.2008

Hello!!! is this thing ON??? LOL LOL LOL....

I'm really missing all the fun ideas from here....

I've been walking each and every night... but yet I'm watching my scale go higher and higher... I know.. muscle/fat.. blah blah blah.. but right now.. that's not going to make me feel good.. I'm NUMBERS away to being a number I don't want to be.....

So let's get back to encouraging one another.... Maybe if I post a recipe everyday... ?? I love doing that!!

**** blogger is not letting me post a picture right now.. so maybe I'll come back later and do so!!


POINTS® Value: 4
Servings: 4
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 14 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy

Here's a fun and flavorful way to jazz up whole wheat tortillas. The topping possibilities are endless – just remember to keep them light so the tortillas get nice and crispy.



2 link Casual Gourmet Chicken Sausage - Pesto, or other brand, halved lengthwise and thinly slice
1 small red onion(s), cut into thin slivers
1 small yellow pepper(s), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
1/2 cup pizza sauce, or tomato sauce
1 tsp dried oregano
3/4 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
4 medium whole wheat tortilla(s)
Instructions
Preheat an outdoor grill (or a grill pan over medium-high heat). Place sausage, onion and pepper on grill in a grill basket; cook, flipping once, until sausage is golden and vegetables start to brown, about 4 to 6 minutes. Remove from grill and set aside until ready to use.


To prepare pizzas, place 2 tablespoons of sauce on each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano and then top each with 1/4 of sausage-vegetable mixture; top each with 3 tablespoons of cheese.


Place pizzas on grill (or as many as will fit on grill pan at one time) and cook until edges begin to brown, about 3 to 5 minutes; rotate pizzas. Continue cooking until cheese is bubbly, about 2 to 4 minutes more. (If all 4 pizzas do not fit on grill pan at once, repeat with remaining ingredients.) Yields 1 pizza per serving.
Notes
Cooking time on an outdoor grill may vary slightly from a grill pan.

1 people showing me love:

Anonymous April 24, 2008 9:43 PM  

Oh Terri!! I hear ya!! Where have I gone? Thanks for the yummy recipe...I can't wait to try it:)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP