4.22.2008

Beautiful Days!

The days have been beautiful and just like last Spring my blogging has suffered because of it. My FREE moments during the kids nap time is spent outside in a lawn chair, soaking up the sun with a good book. Wesley is also taking up a lot of my time this week with baseball practice two nights, his family birthday party tonight, a special Mommy and Daddy day on Friday, and his friend party on Saturday. He is loving all the extra attention and I am glad to be giving it to him.

::

AND just because this post is incredibly boring let me leave you with something to laugh at!! We were playing dress up last week and this is what Alex chose:) I think that I need to get some boy dress up clothes before his Dad hunts me down! LOL!!

Cross Dressing

6 people showing me love:

Anonymous April 23, 2008 12:59 AM  

Glad you're enjoying some nice weather~it's so great when spring & summer arrives, isn't it :) I know what you mean~when it's so pretty out, sometimes the last thing I want to do is blog.

That pic of Alex is hilarious~cute, but hilarious!! You should print a copy for his parents so they can use it for either his 18th b-day/wedding day, LOL :)

Chastity April 23, 2008 8:56 AM  

Wow, two birthday parties...I don't think I could handle that, lol.

Yes, you definitely need some boy dress up clothes. Hahah. You should stock up the day after Halloween with super hero costumes.

Candi April 23, 2008 9:25 AM  

I know exactly what you mean about blogging once it gets nice outside. I think it happens to everyone. Then again the nice weather usually brings more to blog about so that part is nice :)

Jesser April 23, 2008 10:15 AM  

For us, the nicer weather brings all of these OBLIGATIONS. We're busy 7 days a week, I swear.

Love the photo of Alex.

Donna April 23, 2008 2:46 PM  

Josh gets mad when E wants to dress u p like Merci and put make up on and paint his nails etc. I think it is funny...LOL.

Don;' worry about us, enjoy the weather,just don't forget about us=)

Erin April 24, 2008 5:20 PM  

Oh my God that picture is hilarious! Too cute!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP