3.11.2008

Foods that help you lose weight

With all the resources out there, and weight loss being a big topic, it is always hard to decide what to believe and what not to. So you decide if these will help. It would be nice if they did, because they are all foods I like!!

Walnuts-they have high calories, but lots of protein, healthy fats and omega 3 fatty acids to keep you feeling full-try a small handful (10-12) for a mid afternoon snack, sprinkle on salad-eating these regularly can help lower cholesterol

Green Tea-compounds in this tea (catechins) increase metabolism-no milk, no sugar=no calories!!
(try a little honey..hot or cold!)

Whole-grain cereal-high fiber makes you feel full longer-oatmeal or whole grain cold cereal is best

Watermelon-fill you up with less calories Bonus-vitamins and antioxidants boost your immune system-other high water fruits and veggies such as: lettuce, cantaloupe, and cucumbers

Taken from Parade newspaper insert

5 people showing me love:

Anonymous March 15, 2008 10:02 PM  

Well that's good to hear about watermelon, it's one of my favourite foods. :)

Trace

Anonymous March 20, 2008 7:17 PM  

Thanks for sharing green tea is working wonders for me plus it keeps me awake !!!!!!

Anonymous March 22, 2008 8:35 PM  

Tag your it! Check out my blog for details!
Sherry

Anonymous March 24, 2008 1:23 AM  

I hope that these work for you! Another nut is Almonds. And they are brain food two. Only 10 at a time.

Anonymous April 02, 2008 12:42 PM  

Thanks for the info, glad to hear about green tea! Love it & drink all the time.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP