11.22.2011

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

For the past several years we have used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards. I've never been disappointed by their quality or how easy it was to create them. I picked my favorite photograph of Wesley and Lani, uploaded it to Shutterfly and created a beautiful photo Christmas card

Last year I chose a Stationary Card. I was going to post the one I chose, but because Shutterfly rocks they have all new designs!!! So many to choices from traditional to funky! Here are a few of my favorites. 





Hmmm...which to choose? 

If you are still on the look out to buy something for that "hard to buy for" person then look not further. How cute are these photo blankets? You can get this in two sizes....50x60 and 60x80. The best part for me is that the blankets are machine washable. Definitely a MUST in this house:) 

*I was given a promotion code for 25 free cards for posting about my experience using Shutterfly holiday cards. These opinions are my own. 


0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP