8.19.2011

Movie Week

This vacation we have seen a lot of movies. Both at the theater and her at home. We have a theater a few towns over that shows older movies for $3.50 and we used our vacation fun towards the others! Sneak in a little candy and juice boxes and it's a cheap afternoon/night out. 

So far we've seen The Help {Michael and I}, Smurfs, Mr. Poppers Penguins, Kung Fu Panda 2, The Fighter {Michael and I}, and Mars needs Moms. 

My favorite of course was The Help!! Loved the book and for once I loved a movie made from a book. They followed it pretty closely. Michael and I went to see it together and I wasn't sure he would enjoy the movie, but he did. He said that at times {chocolate pie} he felt like an outsider since we all were giggling and he had NO idea what the chocolate pie meant. LOL!! 

I love going to the movies and I'm thankful that we were able to swing in to a few over vacation. 

1 people showing me love:

Jessica August 20, 2011 8:54 PM  

I love going to the movies, too! I don't know of any that cheap in this area, we've taken advantage of the free kids movies, though!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP