12.07.2010

Michael and the kids did a great job decorating the tree:) Lani asked why I had to take "boring old pictures"....haha!! 


Wesley chose this cute bass kick drum for his ornament. I haven't take a photo of Lani's yet since she dropped Pinky Pie and her head fell off:( Luckily I can glue it right back on! 

Wesley's ornament

You can see some more pics over at my Flickr page. 

3 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam December 07, 2010 7:56 PM  

Love the drum ornament!!!

Mama Skates December 20, 2010 1:31 PM  

love ur tree! makes me miss getting a real one

SJINCO December 21, 2010 12:57 AM  

Your tree is awesome and I love that bass drum ornament!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP