11.28.2010

This weekend was full of family, friends, and Christmas shopping {and returning}! Hate when I see a good deal and then feel guilty about spending the money, lol! Michael has to work on Saturdays now so while Wesley was at a friends Lani and I went shopping. I love going out with just one of the kiddos. No fighting:) We found some great deals at Michael's so now my niece is finished.

I hoped to get a Christmas tree this weekend, but that didn't happen. Maybe next weekend? I took down all the decorations out of the eaves so we are ready to go. Michael said we can put lights outside on the deck so I am excited:) Maybe after a few years of that I can convince him to put lights on the actual house? HAHA...doubt it. I am excited because my Aunt is bringing over a huge Christmas village that used to belong to my Gramma! The kids are going to love setting that up!!! 

Tonight my friend Jen and I made some frosting flowers for a wedding shower we are going to on Tuesday. She just took a class and gave me a little lesson....fun:) I also taught her how to make fondant {thank you Sharon}. Now it's time for Boardwalk Empire! 

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP