8.16.2010

Peoria Zoo and Lakeview Museum

At the end of July we took a two week vacation to visit my grandparents and other family in Illinois. My long time readers know that I was born and raised there until I turned 9 and we moved to NH. We always have so much fun when we go out. This time we spent a few days in Chicago, but those photos need a post of their own. It was such an amazing time. 

Our first few days we went to the Glen Oak Zoo in Peoria. It's a SMALL zoo, but it was perfect for us since it was like a million degrees. I only snapped a few photos because there were huge thunder clouds moving in. I didn't want to take the chance of trashing my camera. 




Peoria Zoo {Peoria, IL}Peoria Zoo {Peoria, IL}


Peoria Zoo {Peoria, IL}

Another day we went to Lakeview Museum. We've been to IL. many times, but this was our first visit here. Another quick visit, but the A/C felt great! I LOVED the Lego display they had out. 



Lakeview Museum {Peoria, IL}Lakeview Museum {Peoria, IL}


Lakeview Museum {Peoria, IL}

Lakeview Museum {Peoria, IL}

Lakeview Museum {Peoria, IL}

1 people showing me love:

Candi August 19, 2010 10:55 PM  

You guys do so many cool things Wendy! I am jealous. I don't plan enough stuff for the kids because we seem to be so darn busy with their sports all the time. :(

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP