5.12.2010

Fun day in Portsmouth!

I love living in New Hampshire {minus the snow and cold}. We are only an hour away from a city, the mountains, and my favorite....the ocean! A few Sunday's ago we spent the day at a Children's Festival in Portsmouth then headed over to the beach. What a beautiful day! 

The festival was fun. They had all kinds of FREE activities going on for the kiddos to take part in. Lani even got a brand new bike helmet for free. How awesome:)

Rainbow love



Future fire fighter?Pretty Firefighter


Lani and Mama


My girlies

1 people showing me love:

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum May 22, 2010 7:03 PM  

We're going to Portsmouth in June for my b-day & staying at a b&b. It is fun there.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP