4.01.2010

Sunny Days are Here Again!!


This Winter was hard, but definitely not my worst mood wise. It was cold, but not a lot of snow which was awesome:} Now the warm Spring weather is here and that makes me sooooooo HAPPY!! I know that living in New England the weather can change quickly, but I'll enjoy the warm temps coming to us this weekend! It will be Lani's first warm Easter.

Here she is in 2007 {10m old} There was 10 inches of snow on the ground. 

Trying out her new "crocs" from Auntie Lisa
2008...30 degree temps:{ The kids went out for a quick bubble chase. It didn't last long, lol
Bubble chasing
2009...BRRR! It was sooo darn cold. 
Our lil' patch of snow
Of course we can't forget Wesley:} Here he is in 2006 {almost 6}. Our last Easter before sweet Lani joined the family! I can't even imagine what he would look like with a shaved head. 

0 people showing me love:

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP