2.07.2010

Michael's new band is called Vaettir! {if you go to their MS page listen to music at your own risk} They are WAY to heavy for me and I can't imagine ever going to one of his shows. I kind of feel bad about that but Michael understands. I loved going to see his Rockabilly band play, but he wasn't truly passionate about that music. Playing for a metal band has always been a dream for him and I am so excited that it has finally come true for him:} 

He had his first show last weekend and it's been getting some AWESOME reviews!! I love it:} 

Next comes a split CD they will be recording with another metal band! WOW! My man will be famous....lol! Not really, but I guess he will be in the underground metal scene. haha! 

There are lots of pics on RTTP.  The guy who runs this site goes and takes photos of all the bands! You wont even believe what Michael looks like!! I was scared of some of them, lol! 

2 people showing me love:

Jessica February 08, 2010 7:54 AM  

That is very cool! Don't you just get so much joy seeing your loved ones dreams come true? :)

Mama Skates February 09, 2010 11:05 AM  

saw the pics on Michael's FB page...they're kick ass! ;0)

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP