2.17.2010

Just Imagine

Lani has an imaginary friend named Leah. A while back she had several of them named Shasheesha, Koobi, and a few others I can't remember. Now we only have Leah:} Lani doesn't interact with her much, but she definitely talks about her a lot. We know that Leah has a pink house and she can be a little naughty. Leah's Mom gets mad at her a lot because Leah hits Lani in the face. Lani is always saying "Oh, I can't do that because Leah hit me in the face last night". At night she often chooses Michael to put her to bed. I would always go up and say good night to her when he was done. Now Lani always tells Michael I cant' come up because Leah hit her in the face. Hmmm...we haven't quite figured that one out, but I'm hoping it's just a phase because I miss my good night kisses:{ LOL! 

Lani made Leah a Valentine this year and we had to "mail" it. I made sure to put it in after the mail as delivered so I was able to go back out and get it. I'm sure pretty soon Lani will start being the naughty one and blaming it on Leah...haha! 


2 people showing me love:

Melissa February 17, 2010 11:19 AM  

LOL. How cute she mailed her a valentine!! Katelyn had 2 imaginary friends a while back named LaLa and Doodle. Very strange names!!

Mama Skates February 17, 2010 11:22 AM  

haha, that's too funny! my sister had an imaginary friend growing up - a boy named Alex...& yes, Alex always got blamed for the stuff Kelly wasn't supposed to do ;0) of course, we have lots of imaginary friends in our house - but they're mostly dragons & aliens & stuff ~lol~

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP