1.17.2010

Shark

I bought this today at Walmart and I love it! We don't have a mudroom so we walk right into our livingroom. There is tile, but it still gets sooooo sandy from people tracking in the dirt from the sand trucks. I was sweeping daily, but it was a pain dragging the big vacuum out for the surrounding carpet. The Shark has made my life so much easier! I was shocked with how much sand and other crap it got off the carpet. It was the best $30 I've spent in a long time.

3 people showing me love:

connie January 18, 2010 1:34 AM  

YAY for you :) Does it work on tile & hardwood? Our family room & hall are hardwood & our bathrooms, kitchen & laundry room are tile. Our bedrooms & the entertainment room/office are carpet tho. But if it works on tile & hardwood, I will be making a trip to WalMart ;)

Thx for posting about it :)

Anonymous January 18, 2010 12:54 PM  

Oh iv always wanted to get one of those. I had one in my classroom and it worked great!

Mama Skates January 18, 2010 3:34 PM  

i've wanted 1 of these for a while...anxious 2 hear how it holds up 4 u!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP