1.21.2010

Christmas

Wow...did I really forget to blog about our Christmas? Man, I am a true failure at this blogging thing, lol!! Well, it was fairly uneventful which is fine for us:}

On Christmas Eve my Aunt Carol came over so we could exchange gifts. She SPOILED my kiddos absolutely rotten this year. Wesley got a Wii and Lani an awesome new play kitchen. They both are getting plenty of use and out trumped any gifts Santa bought them, lol! We also put out our reindeer food and left Santa a letter {from Wesley} and a picture {from Lani} out for Santa.
Sprinkle

Goodies For Santa

Wii

We woke up Christmas morning pretty late. Lani came in at like 8 and then we had to drag Wesley out of bed. Nothing like when I was younger and was up before 5, lol. I definitely wasn't complaining though. The kids had a blast opening up their presents from us and Santa.
Princess

Santa gift Pink

Later that afternoon we went over to Michael's parents to exchange gifts with them and his sisters family. We had a really nice time!

Grampy

Cousins

1 people showing me love:

Mama Skates January 21, 2010 3:10 PM  

better late than never! that last pic is awesome - such personality!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP