10.01.2009

Wendy Demers Photography

I haven't written too much on here about my newest endeavor! I've started to get more serious about my photography business and have had a few photo shoots. I am super excited about next Saturday because I have a HUGE all day photo shoot with a local Mom's of Multiples group. It will be a great way to get my name out in the local community:) I already have someone ready to set up my website when I have the money available to pay her. That will happen after this photo shoot!!

I've put my name out there with friends and family for FREE sessions so I can build up my portfolio. I can only have so many photos of Lani:) Amazingly enough I haven't had too many biters. I can only hope it's because they are busy and not because they don't like my photos, lol!

Back in August a girl I worked with a few years back contacted me about taking photos of her 4 year old daughter. The session was amazing and I learned a lot about my strengths and what needed to be improved. I loved the photos and I believe they are an amazing addition to my portfolio! Here are a few of my favorites, but you can see the whole set here.











4 people showing me love:

SJINCO October 04, 2009 12:40 AM  

You are going to be just fine at your photo shoot. Just relax, be yourself and have fun! :)

Drea October 05, 2009 11:53 AM  

Look at that pretty bokeh!

Sara October 12, 2009 9:10 PM  

Looks good! You may want to watermark your photos, past, present and future. :)

Deb October 16, 2009 2:48 PM  

I've always loved your photos, Wendy - you do such a wonderful job of capturing kids when you photograph them. Good luck with the business - I just wish you lived closer to us! :)

I'd love to keep reading even now that you're private, if that's ok!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP