9.18.2009

Mt. Cardigan

Last Sunday we woke up to some beautiful weather and decided to go on a nice family hike. We invited our friends and neighbors to come along with us. Mt. Cardigan has a "kid friendly" side so we decided to drive up north to Canaan and check it out. Well, it was an awesome hike even though it kicked my ass! The last part was all rock and I wanted to die, lol. Jen and I sent everyone ahead of us so we could swear and pant in peace. Whatever gets you through, right? It was cold and windy at the top, but it was perfect! Makes me wish we had hiked more this Summer. Although I do love hiking in the Fall so you can see all the pretty colors.

We made it:)

Staying out of the windGetting Blown Away


Bundled Up!

1 people showing me love:

SJINCO September 30, 2009 3:49 PM  

Yay for hiking! Looks like a cool sumitt to climb, minus the cold temperatures....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP