9.29.2009

An awesome opportunity!

As a blogger I am constantly being sent emails from companies asking me to review their products. I must delete about 98% of them since the products are nothing I would ever use or recommend to my readers and friends. However I am excited about some accent furniture that I was offered:) In a few weeks I should be receiving a "night stand" from CSNStores.com. I can't wait!!!

3 people showing me love:

Jessica September 30, 2009 8:21 AM  

Sweet! You must really have your name out there to get so many offers, that's so cool! I think I've been offered something ONCE in my seven years of blogging.

SJINCO September 30, 2009 3:46 PM  

That is really an awesome deal!

Jennifer Suarez September 30, 2009 6:36 PM  

Pass my contact info over to them! I'd love to get involved in that!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP