8.15.2009

Colorado....Royal Gorge

We spent a whole day in Royal Gorge! There was a ton to do there and it took up a whole day:) The first thing we did was go for a ride on the carousel. I took Lani on since spinning around like that makes Michael sick to his stomach.Lani was pretty sad that the ride was ending. Luckily we had unlimited rides with our admission:)

Not happy!




After a quick lunch we went out and explored the bridge, and explored the view.





Rocking timeNew Hampshire flag

Of course my crazy ass husband had to ride on the "Sky Coaster"! Wesley couldn't even watch him go.



The Bridge from the tram that went across the gorge.

Royal Gorge Suspension bridge


The Arkansas river with the train track running beside it.

Arkansas River from above


my kiddosGoing down?


2 people showing me love:

Mama Skates August 17, 2009 10:57 AM  

how cool! i'm with Michael - those things look so fun!

SJINCO August 30, 2009 1:47 PM  

I still can't believe Michael did the Sky Coaster!

Glad ya'll enjoyed the Royal Gorge. Again, another spectacular hotspot in Colorado! I love my state.....

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP