4.18.2009

New Carpet

Sometimes having small rooms can be a blessing:) Our best friend and neighbor owns a carpet store and will let us know when he gets some good remnants in. He found the perfect size Berber carpet to replace our NASTY playroom carpet.

BEFORE

BeforeStains...blah!

AFTER

After

We still have to fix the walls where they scraped the carpet on it. We also need to repaint the baseboard in a few places where it was scraped during installation. Normally I would complain, but Dave gets us such a good deal that it's worth fixing a few scratches:)

4 people showing me love:

Monica April 18, 2009 2:17 PM  

it looks very nice :)

Shanna Grimes April 19, 2009 3:40 PM  

Cool. Our carpet looks like the before.

Melissa April 19, 2009 6:16 PM  

Looks awesome!

FlipFlop Mom April 20, 2009 3:50 AM  

I'm loving the berber!! Our bedrooms are small and I was thinking of doing this to them... you know.. after 10 years of living here this came to me about 2 weekends ago... lol lol

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP