4.16.2009

Easter....the scavenger hunt!

I decided to do this post in 2 parts! I really wanted to share the scavenger hunt that Wesley went on to find his Easter basket. Michael is so good at making up poems and rhymes so this was right up his alley. We chose a few hiding places around the yard and hid eggs there with his "clues" in them.

CLUE #1

Clue #1

CLUE #2

CLUE #2

in the mailbox

CLUE #3

Clue #3

In the propane tank

CLUE #4

CLUE #4


under the slide

CLUE #5

CLUE #5


Where 2 maples once stood

CLUE #6

CLUE #6


The End

11 people showing me love:

Donna April 16, 2009 10:09 AM  

How fun!!! Did he love it??
We've got to do that next year.

I didn't even hide ours this year...and even forgot to take pics.

Mama Skates April 16, 2009 11:26 AM  

i LOVE this - how fun!!!

Deb April 16, 2009 1:18 PM  

What a great idea for an egg hunt! I love the clues and your photos are wonderful. :)

Ashlie- Mommycosm April 16, 2009 7:40 PM  

SO cool! As a kid, we used to go to our friend's farm for a scavenger hunt every Easter. It was crazy - but a ton of fun.

BTW- looking at that 1st picture, we seem to have the same carpet in our houses.

Andrea April 16, 2009 11:49 PM  

Hey! It's been a while since I've visted your blog...sorry!! :) But I totally LOVE the idea of your hunt for Wesley!!!

Shanna Grimes April 17, 2009 9:51 AM  

I'm going to try that next year for Javi.

AM April 18, 2009 8:20 AM  

Yeah! THat looks like so much fun. I can not wait until Emma is old enough for a treasure hunt with clues!

Melissa April 19, 2009 6:18 PM  

That is so cool. What a cute idea for an egg hunt.

Drea April 21, 2009 1:24 PM  

awe how fun! My mom use to do that with us as kids.. i loved it :)

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ April 23, 2009 8:32 PM  

Now that is Awesome! High Five on your creativity!

SJINCO April 27, 2009 4:01 PM  

What a great idea! I bet it was so much fun - did he enjoy it?

What was the final prize?

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP