4.12.2009

Easter Preview

Had a fabulous weekend and Easter :) Things went much better then I had thought! I have 1,543 photos to edit so I'll post all the details when those are finished. You know I can't post with out photos, lol! I will say that it was DANG COLD here in New Hampshire today. Some one turned down Mother Nature's thermostat and sent the 30 degree temps back our way. BRRR!!!

Here's a blurry teaser from our morning:) Lani was munching on her dairy free chocolate. She loved it, but I thought it was NASTY!!


2 people showing me love:

Melissa April 14, 2009 7:00 PM  

1543 pics from Easter?? omigosh!

Shanna Grimes April 17, 2009 9:50 AM  

Cute!

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP