1.16.2009

Game Stop: Sharpen the Mind, Shape the Body!

All over the blogosphere I hear people chattering about Wii fit! I do not personally own one, but what an awesome way for busy Moms, and families to stay fit. The best part is that you can do this as a family and encourage fitness for everyone.

With an 8 year old son we spend a lot of time in our local GameStop. Now with the new popularity of these fitness orientated games they are offering the "Sharpen the Mind, Shape the Body" initiative. For the month of January the whole family can go into the store and talk to the employess about these games, try them out, and see which ones work best for them!! How awesome is that?

Thank you to Mom Central for this review opportunity!

3 people showing me love:

Mrs. Stam January 16, 2009 8:13 PM  

that is very neat!!!

Shanilie January 20, 2009 9:59 AM  

I'm looking for suggestions for baby items I need please pop by my blog and write down as many as you want. I'd really apreciate it! Thank You! Plus any advice from going from one to two would be great too!

Shanna Grimes January 20, 2009 6:51 PM  

That is awesome!! Very cool. We are frequent customers of the local GameStop as well, in fact we were just there on Saturday.

We do have a Wii fit. I do use it, but not as often as I'd like to. I like the game that it came with, but it does get boring. I mostly use it for yoga. I wish they just had a yoga game that was a peaceful yoga routine with like nice relaxing music. We just got the Shaun White Snowboarding game for Xmas, but haven't tried it. My hubby likes it tho.

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP