1.20.2009

A Day at the Museum

We took the kids to the Children's Museum in Dover on Monday. They are all moved into the new building and it's fabulous!! We all had a great time:) Here are some pics of the trip. As always you can click on any of them too see more.

Each of these colored shapes makes a different sound. Lani loved the one that made a goofy laughing sound. Of course Wesley loved the drum sounds.

playing some music
We had a lot of fun in the mirrors. They were a bit dusty, but you get my point!!
so many blonde cuties!!

so many grumpy Lani's

Wesley in a maskMy pretty postal worker

8 people showing me love:

Mama Skates January 20, 2009 9:30 PM  

ha, i was at the children's museum 2day too (gabby's class went on a field trip)! the mirror pic of all of u is cool!

Melissa January 20, 2009 10:39 PM  

We love the childrens museum here too. We just went last week! Love your pictures- the mirror is too cool!

Anonymous January 21, 2009 1:53 PM  

We've been meaning to go check this out and haven't yet. Looks like fun...I might have to take them soon. I think there's a teacher's workshop coming up...or maybe Feb vacation.

Monica January 21, 2009 3:34 PM  

Looks like everyone had fun!

Unknown January 22, 2009 3:50 PM  

These are really great pictures!! It looks like you all had a really great time :)

Shanilie January 23, 2009 7:36 AM  

looks like so much fun. Love wes' hair in the mirrors! I tried to grow Jacob's hair out but no luck. His hair seems so fine and straight i don't know what to do with it.

SJINCO January 25, 2009 2:30 PM  

Looks like a fun place to visit! Glad you all had fun.

L January 31, 2009 7:33 AM  

Hi Wendy!

First I LOVE your blog!! Second, I had NO clue there was a childrens museum in Dover!!! I'll be heading there next week thanks to you! :))

Lori

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP