12.10.2008

Fabric for sale



Some of my oldest readers will remember last year when I purchased a sewing machine. Well, I NEVER use it. Now I am selling the nice fabric that I collected. HA:)

I have 14 different prints for sale. I bought most at Joann Fabrics and they are over a yard each. I am selling all of it for $50 plus the cost of shipping if one of my blogger friends buys some. You can also buy them individually for $5 a print.

I also have 2 each of white and pink bias tape (unopened), bobbins (unopened), pins, sewing guage (unopened), and interfacing. I am selling my sewing machine so if you are local that is up for grabs also.

Let me know if you are interested. My good blogger friends I will accept a check payment, but I prefer Pay pal.

1 people showing me love:

Ute December 11, 2008 4:20 PM  

Hi!

What lovely fabrics. I would buy each of it, but shipping this to Germany, I guess, that would be too expencive.

Do you remember me? The twin mum from Germany. I was sooo busy the last time, I neglected blogging and just had the time for blogging in german. Than you all came to my mind again, You, Shanilie, Wendy.... I miss you.

My blog is bilingual again. I really missed that!

And you are not into sewing....? I love it!

Have a wonderfull christmas and a happy new year!

Ute

Who am I?

My photo
I live in New Hampshire with my husband Michael and my two kiddos, Wesley(11) and Lani(5)! I own a home child care so I can be home with my children.I have a passion for creating scrapbooks and taking photos. I'm in the process of starting my very own photography business:} I love to spend time with my family, going on day trips and other adventures! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Photo Contests

Followers

Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from WeSnLaNi. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP